Monday, June 15, 2009

Young Women's Camp

Ok guys, so it seems that I've procrastinated/been let to believe otherwise. I have mentioned before that I am the Young Women's President for our ward and we are going to Stake YW Camp on June 30-July 3. I say we - but I'm planning on coming until July 2. Planning being the key word. We recently found out that we are being paired with two other wards in the Stake being that our ward and theirs have few numbers. I was under the impression that we would be doing some of our free time activities together, but apparently they have already planned everything to be done with only themselves, and I am now (frantically) trying to prepare some free time activites for 8 young women ages 12-15. We have no Laurels going :( So, here's where my trusted blogging friends come in handy....if you have any suggestions of activities we should do, let me know. What did you enjoy doing at camp when you were that age?? Come on people, I'm T-15 days......

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I loved crafts personally. I remember making fabric paint pillowcases with each person signing them and making pictures on them. You could make journals with cool colors and have them write in them. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, i have no ideas for you, BUT i do love your blog:) Also we need to get together with you guys when you come down near Canada day if you have the time, let us know!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made T shirts at one camp. That's one activity,unless you are already doing that one. Good luck! I'll think of some. Our YW are on camp this week, so I'll find out what they did!

    ReplyDelete