Monday, July 19, 2010

It was suppose to be...

Hello all -

I was just sitting down to check on the blogs I follow and then write about my weekend of craziness - 2 birthday parties for a 2 year old. But as I was checking one of the blogs I follow, they had a link to another blog that they follow and she mentioned something about being touched and saddened by their loss, which intrigued me to see what she meant. As I began to read this other young families blog, the tears started streaming down my face as I began to realize their situation, and just how lucky I am to have my little boy safe and sound having a nap right now. If you'd like to read this teary blog, go here. A gentle reminder that what you have is just about perfect, even when you don't feel it.

I will write about the birthday parties etc. but for now, I wanted to share this with you.

1 comment:

  1. I came across this the other day as well. I made the mistake of reading it at work. I'm sure a few clients walking by wondered about the crying, pregnant lady at the front desk!! So sad. But such a good perspective. They must be and amazing couple. Makes you grateful for what we have, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete