Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Too overprotective??

Last night we went to the park. We'd been there about 5 minutes when a man in his 60's came to sit on a bench, he had a model airplane with him. He kept looking across the field like he was waiting for someone to come meet him. There are only 2 benches in the whole park....we had one, he had the other. 20 minutes later we were leaving...and he was still sitting there. I found this weird, I mean, he was just sitting there. He wasn't doing anything inappropriate at all, but I felt uncomfortable. So when we came home, I called the police just to give them a heads up.
Do you think I'm too over protective or self righteous or something?

On another note, last Friday - August 20, 2 young people were killed on the highway while their 7 week old daughter survived. The husband and father killed was a good friend of mine from high school. This event has really confirmed to me a few things: Life is short and you just never know when things will come to an end. Me and my husband need to be more careful when driving. Spencer and I NEED to do a will. Does anybody else have a will, and more specifically have you legally chosen someone to take your children should something happen to you? I think for some people this is an easy choice, but for us, not so much. I'd love to hear what other people thought about to make this choice.

On a happy note....we leave for Vegas in 8 days!! I hear the weather is seriously 40 degrees Celsius, I hope we don't fry to death! I don't know, 5 months pregnant and 40 degrees....am I crazy!?

1 comment:

  1. This post is really amazing
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete