Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pregnancy update

Hey all who read and are interested:

Just an update on my pregnancy, I went for an ultrasound last week - no change. The placenta has not moved. They told me one of three things could happen: 1) it could still correct itself. 2) If I have no bleeding or complications, I could go on the home program where a nurse comes to my house frequently and takes blood samples and "checks" me. 3) If I DO have bleeding or complications, I likely will have to go to the hospital and be on bed rest. We're hoping the latter does not happen. So far I haven't had any complications, so we feel very lucky about that. I have to go for another ultrasound in a couple of weeks, and I'll talk to my doctor in a couple weeks as well, so so far we're just....waiting. Perhaps for nothings, perhaps for something, we're not sure.

On a good note, we are mostly done renovating our basement (finally!), we just need baseboards and carpet...and maybe a couch to sit on! I am determined to have carpet picked out and ordered by the end of the week. Here's hoping....

No comments:

Post a Comment