Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brrrrrrrrr

Ok, so I had to change my blog background to this because THIS is what it looks like outside! It's disgusting. Of course, when I changed it, it erased a bunch of stuff, so now I'm back to square one of "personalizing" my blog.
I need some help with something though, perhaps someone could explain it to me. I thought that you could use a search engine type thing to look on other peoples blogs for certain topics they may have talked about?? I can't seem to find how to do this. I am a little challenged though.
Lately I've been thinking about some of the inventions I own that I don't know how I lived without. Here is my list starting in last place:
5. Connnor's sleep sac. We use it at least 3 times a day and it's wonderful. No more worrying that your child is cold in the night.

4. My hair straightener. Spencer bought it for me for my birthday when we were first married. Seriously, I could have used it long before then! Maybe then I would have had alot less self loathing when it came to my hair.

3. My Braun hand blender. Need something little blended without making a big mess?? This will do it for you. Want a personal smoothie you can make in the cup?? This will do it. So small and compact, it hardly takes up any space at all.

2. My Roomba. The robotic vaccum. Now I must say, I bought my refurbished and so I can't say that I would pay the full price for one (I think $300). I paid $130 and I love it. It get's used almost every day. I seriously want the Scooba (the floor washer). Now how to explain that to my husband....

And coming in at number 1, quite a ways in front of everyone else is...
The PVR.

TV is revolutionized. It is by far the best thing we have every purchased. I suppose I should say best/worst thing we ever purchased....since it's easy to watch more tv then ever, but it also teaches self control, so that's a bonus right? No more commercials, my husband can rewind that sports play over and over, and I can watch my shows whenever I want. Beauty.

Well, hopefully the weather warms up and melts all this snow...then I can change my blog background to something a little more springy.

No comments:

Post a Comment