Sunday, March 22, 2009

How do you do this??

So...I'm blogging?? I'm not 100% sure how to do this so bear with me. I guess I should say that I have been very intrigued by blogging as I've been "blog stalking" some people. I don't know why, but I'm really interested in reading what other people are up to. Plus, I've learned some cool things, like recipes and crafts. I just hope I have time to share with all of you as you do me.
I guess I should let you all know a little bit about me and what I've been up to: My name is Jenine Williams, I'm married to Spencer and we have a little 8.5 month old boy named Connor. They are the joys of my life, and I love them both dearly. I will say one thing though, motherhood is much much much harder than I thought it would be! Cudos to all you moms out there just living and doing the mom thing. We live in Calgary and have been for almost 3 years. Spencer works for an Oil and Gas company downtown - thus we live in Calgary. Our long term plans are to move away, but for a while we'll be here. It's right in between our families, so that is the up side I suppose. We'd love to move somewhere a little smaller - but we can't agree on a direction to go! So I guess for now, Calgary will do.
Connor is the cutest little "toe head" I've seen. He's such a good and happy baby. He love to hear himself scream, and does this every moment he can. He is also climbing on everything, and opening every door and cupboard he can, which means mommy needs an extra set of eyes! He is really alot of fun, and I've enjoyed showing him the world.
Well, that's all folks, for tonight anyways, hopefully I can have something more interesting to write later on.....

4 comments:

  1. Hurray! i am so glad you started a blog. I dont have one, but i too am a "blog stalker" so fun:) Anyways, looking forward to seeing you guys on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. Ours is adarbylife.blogspot.com. I prefer the term blog hopping instead of stalking. It helps me sleep better at night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee for blogs! I like to blog stalk too! I look forward to more blogs from you...and of course pictures of your adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blog our site is

    http://thekeepingfamily.blogspot.com/

    I can't say that I blog enough though. Oh well it is fun just the same. Cindy

    ReplyDelete