Monday, March 30, 2009

baby teeth makes mommy go crazy!

Connor is teething. This isn't a surprise as he is the right age. It's not his first teeth, he already has three. But for about a week, he's been getting three in at once. The first one has finally broken through, but the other two have not yet and like the title says, mommy is going a little crazy.

I feel sorry for the kid, I'm sure he's in pain, but that doesn't make it any less torturous for all. A cranky-unconsolable-doesn't know what he wants except to just nurse for like 1 hour!-and also bite me while nursing, baby is the pits. I shouldn't complain too much, he's really not like this all day. Just when he doesn't get exactly what he wants, and since he can't tell me what he wants, this happens frequently. Thankfully he's napping right now.

This weekend a girlfriend is coming to visit, and her and are are going to go crafting crazy. Well, sort of. We are going to try and make pies in jars, and make home made baby bibs. She has a 9 week old, and I've got an almost 9 month old, so we'll see how much we actually get done, but it will be fun to have her around anyways. I also made these cute Easter gifts, I will post pictures soon, but I want to wait until my mom gets hers in the mail first. I must say, they are cute though.

I picked up my inlaws from the airport today, they just got home from a Mexican Cruise. It snowed two feet here while they were gone. I'm so mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment