Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally!

Yeah, so Spencer and I finally picked a place to go on vacation!! We've only been hemming and hawing over it for like 5 months! We are going to San Francisco!! From May 13-19. Spencer has already booked us seats for a baseball game. I pretty much know nothing about San Francisco and will be researching everything I can about it, but if anyone has any suggestions on where to go and what to do, I'll gladly take them into consideration! We are taking Connor, (although I am weening him this month...yeah!!) so hopefully he'll do good. If you can't tell, I'm excited as every sentence I write has an exclamation mark behind it!!!!!!
On a side note, I am going to Time Out For Women on May 1 and 2, and because I am weening Connor, he's NOT COMING WITH ME!! Again, the excitement, I can't even imagine what it will be like to not have him with me. I know, I sound like a terrible mother, but seriously, I am excited for a little break. And I'm also excited to shut down the milk machine for a while. Life is good.....
I bought a sewing machine, my very first one. It's a Singer and I got it from Costco. I haven't used it yet, I'm a little afraid to, but I'll let you know how it goes the first time.
Oh yeah, I really think you should check this picture out as it made me gasp in a want to cry/laugh kind of way. Sooooo glad this isn't my mess to clean up!!
I'm off, time to do some more research - San Francisco.....here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment