Monday, April 27, 2009

How do I....???

Does anyone know if you can search blogs, like you would search Google?? For example, if I would like to search blogs regarding a certain subject, can you do that?? By the way, what the *explicit* is with all the snow around here?? Sorry for the language, but could someone please tell winter that it is no longer welcome here, so shoo, be gone, adios, see you later. Winter has definitely become the last person at a party who just won't leave even though you really want to go to bed. I'd really like to put on some capri's, so let's all call out to spring and welcome her into our lives, perhaps she just needs some encouragement.

2 comments:

  1. I always just use google to search blogs. For example, if I want to search for American Idol blogs, I type "American Idol blogs" into google and see what comes up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you know, every year it always snows this late. Last year the busses didn't run for like 3 days at least at this time of year. There was a ginormous snow storm last week of April. You just always forget. Spring will be here soon enough. At least its not minus 40! I made some mini pies today with apple filling and peach filling. I have to say I think they are better than pie in a jar. Next time we should just make little pies with homemade filling. We had fun though didn't we?

    ReplyDelete